Sand People Communication announces new team, website and logo
One of the leading PR companies in the global yachting industry, Sand People Communication, is delighted to announce that Elisa Corti and Silvia Montagna are now a stable part of the agency, joining Alexander Razinkov, who is in charge of the PR in Russia, and Adriana Zambon, who has been in charge of special activities in Italy since 2008.
Headquarters relocated to Switzerland
Since February 2014 Sand People has been operating from Switzerland, near Lugano in Canton Ticino.
All new website and 2015 logo
In addition to the two new staff entries, Sand People is also delighted to introduce a completely revamped website and 2015 logo. The sea, blue skies, the warm sandy colors of the Mediterranean and their top priority of can-do functional flexibility – all these are the heart of the team and the philosophy behind the new site. Sand People want to thank Gerasimos Gerolimatos, creative director at Carbon Free Press, and Nikos Alafodimos, group art director at Carbon Free Press, for their patient and incredible support during the work on the new website.
The new website targets were:
- to maximize the media user’s market awareness
- to maximize the quantity and quality of login-free available content
- to keep any single action as simple as possible
- to let editors download content in the most user-friendly way possible
- to inform editors and clients (both current and potential) of the latest press announcements directly from the home page
- to allow the latest eight news releases to be individually read and downloaded
- to have Dropbox on the landing page in every press room, maximizing an editors’ ability to download press kit contents
The Sand People 2015 logo was redesigned from scratch, adding a sense of freshness – the same freshness of the Aegean Meltemi blowing on a summer day.